Post-and-Win-Day 2008!

Grum_l

First Post
As in the last 2 years, anyone, who posts in this thread today (10th December 2008), has a chance to win a FREE poduct of his or her choice! (This can be an upcoming product if you already own all existing ones. Bundles are not included!) The winner is randomly selected from the posters. He or she receives a complimentary copy of the chosen product.

Feel free to use the post:
  • to tell me what you want to see in the future from GMC
  • to comment current GMC products
  • to tell me something else :)

GMC

Grum_l

First Post
Your chance (for a single post in the thread) is over... Each of you (Reveille and Alzrius) has a 50% chance to win a FREE poduct of his choice... I will roll a d100 (two d10).

1%-50% - Reveille
51%-100% - Alzrius

Good luck!

*Grum_l is rolling dice and gets 90%.*

Congratulation Alzrius! What do you want?

Thank you very much for the feedback! Special thanks for Reveille for being the first in 3 years! Next chance is next year!

GMC will continue to produce material for 3.5! At the moment, all d20 products are updated (and converted to OGL products). I started to write stuff for Quirin Mythology #3 in the past (see here), but I hadn't the time to finish it yet. I'm not sure whether there will be encounters, adventures, campaigns, or mythologies released next year...

I'm not sure whether someone, who got a complimentary copy from RPGNow, can see a product update and download it again. If not, let me know and I will send a new comp copy. (I mean all comp copies ever received by GMC...)

Remove ads