• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

Tovec

Explorer
PF fan, yep, that's me. Fixes so many things, when I did 3.5 again I was constantly reminded how PF was doing a particular thing or another better than 3.5 and so I'll never go back if I can help it.

Pathfinder fan & 3.5E fan. Enjoying the Kingmaker AP right now.
I love the beginning of that AP. Sadly I haven't been able to run it myself but I've found a few podcasts of it. Unfortunately the ending.. like post book 3 or so.. I find to be lackluster but it seems fun enough even then.

innerdude

Legend
I'm a fan of the product line as a whole, and a BIG fan of Golarion as a setting. The Inner Sea World Guide is one of my all-time favorite RPG products.

As far as rules go, I'm pretty much off the d20 / 3.x "chassis" entirely, so I can't say I'm a fan of "Pathfinder, the Rules," but more of "Pathfinder, the General Concept"

Vyrolakos

First Post
I am a Pathfinder fan. It's my current money soak of choice.

Damn those fine people at Paizo for putting out books I want to buy, damn them all to hell! :devil: :)

Kaodi

Hero
I am a Pathfinder fan. It did not start out that way. I was originally dismissive of Pathfinder as just being a reprint of v3.5 at a time when 4E was coming out. But it turns out that despite the initial enthusiasm 4E did not really do it for me and Pathfinder did. Unfortunately I mostly only get to play PbP, but that is okay for now. I hardly ever visit their official forums though unless I have a rules question (which I mostly find the threads for through Google).

GreyLord

Legend
I guess I should chime in here as well. Also a Pathfinder Fan...though I am a Fan of a lot of things and a lot of RPGs, most recently I have been pretty rabid about PF.

More of an independent group type player though, don't do the entire society thing, or with those groups that get on via online and min/max with builds and such with PF, more gathering with just friends to play for fun.

I'm a Pathfinder fan. Kinda. I don't use the system, but I love the creative minds at Paizo. Their stuff is so enticing. Like the Golarian campaign setting-book, so full of goodness. Very inspiring no matter which system you use. I've bought a bunch of Pathfinder-books, mostly campaign- and story-books.

Remove ads