• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

Lord Pendragon

First Post
I am a Pathfinder RPG fan. Our group ran a 2-year 3.5 campaign, then played around with several different systems--Savage Worlds, Mutants and Masterminds, etc.--before coming to Pathfinder for hopefully another long campaign. There's just something engaging about the depth of the system. :)

I'm a huge pathfinder fan. I find it has the mechanical depth I want to engage with outside of actual play time, and is blindingly fun in game time.

N'raac

First Post
No. billd91 has 15 and 9 kids. Duh.

So that's 15 kids from a first marriage and 9 from a second? :)

You'll need some more DM's billd91 (and psychiatric care!)

Kidding aside, our 11 yo is gaming with us now - a bit of a change to the dynamic, but a lot of fun bringing the next generation of gamers along. Good luck, billd91!

DrunkonDuty

he/him
My girlfriend and I are playing a PF game now. (I'm running.) But soon, very soon, in fact, she will try running her first ever game. It will be Pathfinder. And I'm rather excited. Partly because it's her first go at GMing; partly because I get to play!

Remove ads