• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post your Lair Assault Results Here (Spoilers)

garich

First Post
sorry should have known regen worked like that

So yeah I would have died soon after being unconscious, not regenned to 5.

I was a tiefling battlerager/battlemind (main attributes 18str, 16con, 16 cha). Had an intimidate focus (+19, +22 if I used a powerpoint).

Even tho the elemental was in the final room I should have saved my armor of sudden recovery for him; will next time.

After seeing an uber-awesome feat for swordmages (rose king's shield) I'm considering a battlerager/swordmage; 16 con means hitting with booming blade means 13 temps if I move 2 squares, but at least 8 temps if I don't move.

I did love the battleminds corona of floating force stance tho so I dunno.

I'm considering soulfangs of resistance (i'd lose 6hp/ round having 57hp) but i'd strictly wait until at the boss to gain resist psychic 10 since some of his attacks have that keyword. Don't know if it'll be worth it)

(Btw brooch of shieldings resist 10 force helped on several occasions)

Good luck! I'm probably going to play this wednesday; it's looking like we'll have 2 wizards who'll both have double magic missile (meaning 24 and 26 auto damage). They'll bloody, I'll take aggro, then I'll intimidate. A few times ago when I played I was pure battlemind with Aspect of Unspeakable Horror; had +29 intimidate (using a power point); rolled a 40 vs the boss, he didn't surrender like he should have, DM just gave more time to kill him

I'm with everyone else saying that there should be a warning not to use Oassasins, Assault Swordmages, or other people who rely on teleports.

And did it on the first run after seriously twinking out some hybrid characters (Battle Cleric's Lore FTW). The runes were unpleasant and we avoided that way after one person wandered in. And that false door is nasty.

I wonder. Is there a way through the rune corridor using Bracers of Brachiation or the like so you never actually step on the runes? (And avoid the portcullis - which was our biggest delay).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads