• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Posy is back! Posy's Diary, New and Improved with poll(tm)! Please vote!

What do you think of this story hour?

• It is my favorite Story Hour! Does Posy have a phone number?

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • It is in my top five! Posy is charming and funny!

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • I check it when I see it has a recent post. It’s entertaining, and I recommend it to others.

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I don’t like it very much.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • This is not a good Story Hour at all. Stop writing.

Votes: 3 6.3%

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Oghma said:
I'm not sure how Posy would react to a friendly bump...

Probably giggle and turn your drink blue, or something. :D

My eyes opens wide when Posy pass her hand over my drink and it turns to deep bright blue... I giggle nervously.

:D

Waiting for the update. No pression, but I need my dose of Posyadventures... :)

Last edited:

Oghma

First Post
*pant* *pant*

Well, I'm working on it. I don't like posting too many short entries, but I could if that's what you need. I'd like to at least get to afternoon on FLocktime 11th (currently we're at the late morning of Flocktime 11th).

I'm not too far from finishing, but I don't have time in my life, I just had to work a twelve hour day.

Sooon. *soothing noises* Sooooon.

Lazybones

Adventurer
Oghma said:
*pant* *pant*

Well, I'm working on it. I don't like posting too many short entries, but I could if that's what you need. I'd like to at least get to afternoon on FLocktime 11th (currently we're at the late morning of Flocktime 11th).

I'm not too far from finishing, but I don't have time in my life, I just had to work a twelve hour day.

Sooon. *soothing noises* Sooooon.

Well, it's your own darn fault for writing such a quality story. I have to admit, I saw your name in the "most recent post" column and came over for my "fix".

But I think we'd all rather have the quality Posy-post we're used to than a rushed product hurried out the door. Take your time, and the readers will be here when you're ready!

Lazybones

Oghma

First Post
I'm going to do asmall installment, since I'm waiting on some information. - Oghma

Dear Diary, (still the 11th!)

It’s been quite a day so far, and it’s only about noon. We ran towards the screams and found a bandit ambush, but not one like we expected.

In Verbobonc they told us that there were humanoid bandits, so we were surprised to see that all the attackers were human. Well, we discovered later that the woman was a half elf, but you get my point.

Two fancy carriages had been trapped between two felled trees. Each carriage had held four guards, but they had all been killed and the bandits had broken into the carriages and had started to rape the women in there.

It was horrible to see and it made me very angry. I’d felt the power humming in me all day, and now it was ready to come out.

There was a human lounging by the tree that had been felled, dressed in nice armor and with a long sword at his side. Near the back of one of the carriages was a blond woman looking through the chests that had been stored there.

We tore into them like competitors at the blueberry pie eating contest at the Treedimple Annual Faire and Swap Meet. Luckily it didn’t end as messily.

I fired missiles at the ones hurting the women, and dropped two right away. The rest shot at the remaining bandits while Gimil sprinted towards the lounging bandit.

The bandits dropped what they were doing and moved to attack.

The three remaining bandits closed on Rattlin and Ord. Their attacks missed.

The blond woman disappeared. This was trouble. I shouted a warning.

The human warrior nimbly leapt towards Gimil, attacked, then retreated in a flash. This guy was trouble, too.

Ord dropped his bandit with a swipe of his axe, and continued forward to help Gimil with Mister Twinkletoes.

Rattlin fenced with his, and I sent three missiles into another, dropping him. It was us four against the Twinkletoes and the invisible girl.

I felt badly exposed to the invisible girl, so I ran to climb on the wagon where Ember was. My senses were sharper with Ember around, and I could hear if someone rustled towards me. The supplies gave me a little cover, too. I waited for a sign.

Rattlin listened and moved forward carefully.

Meanwhile, Ord and Gimil had been trying to contain the warrior, who was dodging and weaving about. The human was having a tough time of it, as there were axe-scars on him.

Suddenly, behind Rattlin, the woman appeared and attacked! Her sword thrust deep into Rattlins side and he screamed. I snapped three missiles into her as she burst away. Rattlin recovered and charged at her, but didn’t quite make it to her.

I heard a triumphant roar from the dwarves as our nimble foe got one step too close to Gimil, and he almost cut him in half with his big sword.

With that, the blond girl disappeared. We waited, listening, but nothing was heard for a few minutes.

Rattlin watched for signs while the others looted the bodies. I ran to help the women. I called for Ord once I got there, for they were battered and bruised.

Both girls were beyond speaking. We healed their wounds well enough, and got them safe, but it will be awhile before they can say anything coherent. Poor things! They both looked well bred and as if their whole lives had been nicely planned for them. Somewhere along the way life decided to plan something else. I hope they are all right.

Gimil checked for tracks where the girl bandit was last spotted, but they led off into the woods a ways, and looked to Gimil like she was running flat out.

Meanwhile, Ord found that one of the bandits was still breathing, so we tied him up and bound his wounds so that we can talk some stuff out of him. All he was able to tell us was that the female was named Jennifer, and Twinkletoes was named Izbe. He passed out after that, and we figured we’d get more from him later.

We were able to find out that the girls were headed toward Nulb from the tracks, so since we were headed that way, Ord and Gimil pulled the trees off the road, pulled the destroyed carriages off, and we loaded the bodies of the carriage guards and drivers on our little wagon, and are heading off to Nulb. We figured that the families of these guards would want to know their fates.

Twinkletoes had some magic on him, a sword, some armor, and a potion of some sort. That’s nice for the dwarves.

We’ve heard a far off roaring sound, to the North, where the Gnarley Forest is. It seems to be coming our way!

Matchstick

Adventurer
We tore into them like competitors at the blueberry pie eating contest at the Treedimple Annual Faire and Swap Meet. Luckily it didn’t end as messily.

Another classic! Once again, these are the things that make this Story Hour one of the best around.

Posy is handling the rape of those women better than I would have expected. She's such a sensitive soul. Perhaps there will be a bit of a delayed emotional reaction for her as well.

Oghma

First Post
Aw! Thanks guys. Posy has currently been hijacked by RL. I'm trying to get a minute in to complete the Flocktime 11th entry, but it's just not happneing. Maybe this weekend, if things go easier. I've had staff illnesses all week and am planning a wedding of my own and I'm also the best man for Gimil's wedding, which happens next week! :eek:

Oghma

Remove ads