• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PotSM: How does the Harbinger's ability work?

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I'm a bit confused as to how this works. It reads, "You own any derelict this ship explores; both ships become docked at your home island." Do they just "teleport" there? There's no answer in the FAQ.

Henry

Autoexreginated

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Hey all, its a CSG from Wizkids called Pirates! The first set was Pirates of the Spanish Main, the second was Pirates of the Crimson Coast.

So for more info, go to Wizkidsgames.com
Or if you want even more go to psmrealms.com

Both really good sites for that game.

Oh and this Really shouldn't be on here, there are a ton of forums on those sites that can help you out.

Alaska

Last edited:

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Yup, it's a strategy game from WizKids. I don't want to register an account on their forums, and thoguht some people here might have answers. Henry's google-fu has, indeed, answered my question. Thank you, Henry!

Alaska Roberts

First Post
John Q. Mayhem said:
Yup, it's a strategy game from WizKids. I don't want to register an account on their forums, and thoguht some people here might have answers. Henry's google-fu has, indeed, answered my question. Thank you, Henry!

Im just curious why you wouldnt want to register, I mean it is free. But hey to each his own. Defeinately check out the PSMRealms, but of course to ask anything there, you'll have to register.

Alaska

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I'm just not enthused about WizKids' PotSM boards. Didn't want to take the time. I'm a lazy rascal. I'll check out PSMRealms, though. BoardGameGeek's good, too.

Last edited:

Remove ads