Power build [psionic] feat, ((Retired))

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Velmont said:
2) There is enough feat actually that gives more PP or allow to put more power points into your powers (Body Fuel, Wild Talent, Psionic Talent, Overchanel and that new feat that gives you 1PP/ 2 level)
Yeah, that was one of my original beefs. But now I'm in support of it because of the "bodies as towers" idea, which I think is clever. Despite the somewhat complex rules, they serve to sufficiently nerf the feat so that it's not overpowered.

Really, I just like the concept of the body towers. =P

Someone

Adventurer
After letting thing rest for a while, I'm not so convinced about the feat either; it has grown out of what I hoped at first, and I agree that if it isn't so complex to adjudicate, it does look ugly. I'll probably retire the proposal soon. If Rae likes the fluff so much maybe we can salvage it, perhaps joining it with Bron't proposal (which also deals with PP increasing)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Far as I know, fluff doesn't really require a proposal per se. I think our geography policy has been "Create whatever you want, because there's enough room in Enworld for just about everything." I think I'll just add the bit about psionics and body towers to the description of the towers and how they might "fuel magic". It doesn't have to be the definite laws of physics for Enworld, it's just a theory that some scholars have come to believe based on evidence.

Remove ads