• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Power build [psionic] feat, ((Retired))

Someone

Adventurer
I can't think on anything else, except pay attention to Knight Otu and Rystil's suggestions and reduce the power point gained at higher levels, since the opportunities for savigns seem to increase then. I'll post the updated versions later and wait for more feedback.

Someone

Adventurer
The new versions are now up in the first post. My personal favorite is 1B, as it's the easiest to work with and remember.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I think I agree, 1B is the best. I also like the flavor, very clever.

One thing: what initiated the change from temporary power points to a pp cost reduction?

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
Using this feat again within a period of 10 minutes since the last time you used it makes you become fatigued. You cannot use the feat if you're exhausted
You need to add in "If allready fatigued, you become exhausted."

Velmont

First Post
Honestly, there is some reason why I don't like this feat:

1) Too complex.
2) There is enough feat actually that gives more PP or allow to put more power points into your powers (Body Fuel, Wild Talent, Psionic Talent, Overchanel and that new feat that gives you 1PP/ 2 level)

Remove ads