PPvsPP:Maze of Fear

Atanatotatos

First Post
You wake up, again, from your sleep as a prisoner. The usual voice has called you. [size=+2]WAKE UP![/size]. And as usual, after the same dark, unescapable room as always, you find yourself in another, completely different place.
A rather normal dungeon, by the looks of it. Not the floor, nor the walls reveal anything special. The ceiling is high, about 12 feet. The silence is nerve-breaking.
Then, the voice shakes you from your suprise. [size=+2]FIGHT[/size]. You see next to you... an ally? Yes, you know in your head, and in your gut, that this time you have an ally. But, where are your foes?

[sblock=map Redclaw & Renau] mazeoffearmap1.png[/sblock]

[sblock=map IG & Cabana]mazeoffearmap2.png[/sblock]

[sblock=info] Ok then... please also post a short visual description of your characters WHEN you make contact with the other team... for now, roll a Stealth check and Initiative, of course!
A word of advice: you should keep the info you don't want to share with your opponents in sblocks, obviously, but to help make this smooth and quick, I suggest posting attacks and their effect in the open. So your opponents will know if they've been hit and relative effects, and will act accordingly.Obviously I'll be there to adjudicate too!

Map info: Illumination is dim. Nothing more noticeable for now :devil:

Good gaming![/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Renau and Ata] Eglath quickly taps Karrak on the shoulder and motions down the side passageway, then steps into the central hall, his maul resting on his shoulder.

stealth 18, Initiative 17
move to F5, then charge if an enemy is visible.
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=Ata, CaBaNa]Initiative and Stealth, respectively:

1d20+8=17, 1d20+13=31

Zachar will also take this time to use his whetstone, as described on his character sheet. Also, he'll move to square next to the 18 to open up a line of sight.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=DM/Red]
Karrak turns to his fellow goliath and nods, hefting his maul as well and moves with surprising quickness to the far hall. He concentrates on tapping his well of primal energy as he moves and tries to see if there are any threats about.

Minor: Wellspring of Renewal gain 14temp hp
Move: A7
Standard: TBD (let's see if Karrak sees anyone)

Init; Stealth (1d20+9=21, 1d20+9=26) [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=map Renau & Red]ooc:you can hear a noise from SE direction.mazeoffearmap1.png[/sblock]

[sblock=map IG & Cabana]mazeoffearmap2.png[/sblock]

ooc:you can go on. Initiative doesn't matter for now.

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Ata and Renau]Shrugging, but intent on finding their foes, Eglath continues his progress, making a point not to look at where Karrak is heading. As he goes he pulls a potion vial from his belt, removes the stopper, and consumes it.

move to J9, consuming Potion of Regeneration along the way. Now at 15/16 healing surges, and possessing regen 5 until the end of the encounter.[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=DM, IG, and spectators]
Onyx begins flying, and takes up position at 20 standing next to the "tetris-like" wall caddy-corner to IG.

(can we get some letters to go with our numbers ata? how high is the ceiling here? with my low-light vision and passive perception, can I see much more for now?)

minor pull out potion of clarity, minor drink potion of clarity.
(expends a healing surge, once during this encounter as a free action I can reroll a d20 roll I just made, gaining a +3 bonus to the reroll.)

free action call spirit companion to stand at 19 directly in between Zachar and Onyx.

(I was wielding my Totem at fights beginning correct?)
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=cabana]sorry, made a mistake on the map here. Onyx should be large because of the mount. so you might want to reconsider your positioning (though you will fit there and squeezing is not a problem at the moment anyway). The ceiling is 3 squares high.
Yes you can wield your totem, and yes you will get letters... but not before you are in a position that lets you figure out how far the room goes to the south.[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=Ata, IG, Spectators]
move action shift forward and up one square (I think this is the highest I can go) activates boots +1 AC and Reflex TENT

Minor action same minor action same
(reroll one d20 with +3 once during encounter expend a surge)

Free action summon spirit companion at 24

That was my turn TA DA.
[/sblock]

Remove ads