• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PR-MEG] Mystic Eye Games signs Vigilance Press as next imprint

MEG Hal

First Post
Is it a bird…a plane…no it is the well received Vigilante d20 superheroes game coming to print.

New from Vigilance Press and Mystic Eye Games: Vigilance: Absolute Power!

Vigilance: Absolute Power features everything you need to bring the Superhero genre roaring into your d20 game. With 83 New feats, a unique powers system, disadvantages to allow you to flesh out your character, equipment rules which allow Gadgeteers to make and modify vehicles, weapons, and battlesuits, Vigilance: Absolute Power provides more than enough material to allow you to live like a superhero.

So whether you dream of gritty street adventures shaded in gray, or 4 color epics across time and space Vigilance: Absolute Power is the game for you.

Protect the world! It is a task that requires constant Vigilance.

Also coming soon to print:

"We fight on the ground and in the air. We fight in the open and under the cloak of secrecy. And when darkness falls, we set the night ablaze." Motto inscribed above the entrance to the USHER training facility, "Camp X", off the shores of Lake Ontario, 50 miles outside Toronto.

The USHER Dossiers bring your Vigilance: Absolute Power games down to earth. This manual provides everything you need to play Agents who respond when no hero is available to answer the call. From new character classes and Origins, to expanded equipment and vehicle rules, if you want to venture into the shadowy realm of super-agents and super-spies, this is the book for you.

Includes full details on the history and background of USHER, along with two groups who threaten Peace and Security, the StormFront, and the Obra Maestra.

USHER: the last line of defense. Do you have what it takes?

Usher is a Vigilance: Absolute Power supplement by the award nominated team at Mystic Eye Games and written by the writer of Vigilance .

A new release schedule featuring all of the products from MEG, TG, and our imprint partners will be available soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Osseum Entertainment for details on our future releases. They can be reached at: Info@Osseum.com.

Last edited:

Vigilance

Explorer
Whoohoo!

Thanks Hal

Just color me excited :)

As much as I can't wait to see Vigilance in print, I can't wait even more for everyone to see how great the expanded version of the game is gonna be.

MEG Hal

First Post
2WS-Steve said:
Congrats Charles and MEG; I'm looking forward to seeing the print version. Any rough estimates of a street date yet?

The expanded Vigilance..therefore named Vigilance: Absolute Power should be out in November 2002. We are pretty excited about this deal as well, the thicker Vigilance is a heavy book, we will post a page count and more info soon.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Cannot wait. Vigilence was good, but a more 4-color feel is right up my alley. It may replace Pragon d20 as my super systme of choice, at least until I see Green Ronins and Natural D20's foray into the genre.

I'm just a super-freak and have to check it all out! :)

Inzae

First Post
Huh???

What ... Huh??? what the.. Where am I??? huh??? what he *%*& are you guys doing over there. Put your peencils down and go get a drink.

hehehe can't wait till Gen Con.

Davis

Oh yeah - COOL on the Vigilance game.

Supers-freak

First Post
Wait, I thought Mystic was doing print versions of Natural d20's stuff. Does this mean they're not going to do a print version for their supers book? Or will Mystic do both vigiliance and the superhero toolkit?

Mystic Eye

First Post
Natural 20 Press is certainly one of our strong imprint partners. We are working on TF&T now and this does not mean that we will not see the toolkit in print. That has not been decided as of yet. We may do both if the market will support it. We will have to see.

Remove ads