• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pre-Atlantean Conan RPG: Pocket Edition?

Anime Kidd

Explorer
I just got the Pocket Edition of the Conan RPG. I know that the initial book led to the Atlantean edition, and this makes me wonder if there are also two verisons of the Pocket editions out there. I tried searching for it but no luck. So was there a Pre-Atlantean Pocket editon? Or are all Pocket editions Atlantean?

MonsterMash

First Post
Anime Kidd said:
I just got the Pocket Edition of the Conan RPG. I know that the initial book led to the Atlantean edition, and this makes me wonder if there are also two verisons of the Pocket editions out there. I tried searching for it but no luck. So was there a Pre-Atlantean Pocket editon? Or are all Pocket editions Atlantean?
All pocket editions contain the Atlantean Edition rules, which is one of the reasons I bought a copy to supplement my original edition book (bought cheap on e-bay).

I have a review on enworld which I might add an explantion post to.

Anime Kidd

Explorer
Are you sure? On their site it says the pocket edition is out in 2005, but I've been looking at mine and mine says it was out 2003. Maybe they didn't correct the date?

Remove ads