• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Pre-order your WotBS hardcover now and save $25 on the full price!

Ydars

Explorer
Good Times! When do we get to see it?

Are you planning to release the extra Ragos stuff as a PDF since I subscribe to WotBS but don't have the cash to get the hardback at present?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Good Times! When do we get to see it?

I've attached some tiny snippets out of it below!

Are you planning to release the extra Ragos stuff as a PDF since I subscribe to WotBS but don't have the cash to get the hardback at present?
Probably, but it won't be part of the subscription.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 120
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 108
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 94
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 93
  • untitled5.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

WelbyBumpus

Explorer
A few quick questions for the hardworking folks behind this:

1) Has this shipped out yet?

2) Did I make it into the first 10? I feel like I ordered years and years ago, but it was only weeks and weeks. :)

3) What's the secret extra? Or is that still a secret?

Thanks!

Ron Lundeen

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A few quick questions for the hardworking folks behind this:

1) Has this shipped out yet?

Not yet! And before it does, I have to order a copy myself and make sure the printing is good: I'd hate to find some of the pages were upside down or anything like that!

2) Did I make it into the first 10? I feel like I ordered years and years ago, but it was only weeks and weeks. :)

I don't have the list to hand, but those who were in the first ten got an email giving them a choice of "prizes".

3) What's the secret extra? Or is that still a secret?

Originally it was a copy of the METAMORPHOSIS trilogy hardcover. Then it occured to me some folks might alread have it, so they got a choice of any single book from ENP's print store.

Thanks!

Ron Lundeen[/quote]

Remove ads