Preparations for Super Bowl LVIII?

Goodsport

Explorer
I'm preparing for my twenty-fourth annual Super Bowl Eve viewing of Any Given Sunday this coming weekend before watching the Big Game the following day, especially exciting for me since my NFL team will be playing in it for the first time in four years. :D

So for those of you who are looking forward to watching Super Bowl LVIII, how are you preparing for the game, both the day before and the day of? :confused:

-G

Retreater

Legend
The Super Bowl has conflicted with my in-person game nights for the past twenty years. I'll find out at tonight's session if we're going to cancel next week's game.

aco175

Legend
I'm a Patriots fan, so the Super Bowl seems to have set on my excitement. I'm reminded of Mikey saying "Down here is our time." and the last 20 years was my/our time. I'll watch, but no longer have big parties and food and gambling and such.
1707074006926.png

The Super Bowl is the one live football game I watch a year. But I'm going to be at a trade show next weekend, so I'll probably end up watching it at a sports bar.

R_J_K75

Legend
I'm doing math

425541707_773680014795865_5420030909592971160_n.jpg
What's even funnier is that Swift wont spring for the cost of a suite and the mother has to sit in the stands. Cmon, what's another few million to a billionaire flying in on a private jet? I hope K.C. loses and these two break up. I am getting really sick of seeing them on TV, the internet and hearing about them on the radio.

Remove ads