Preparations for Super Bowl LVIII?

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I am getting really sick of seeing them on TV, the internet and hearing about them on the radio.
If they break up you will hear it on the radio forever because she will write a song about it. ;)

Eventually it will be old news and go away, or at least mostly away.

Goodsport

Explorer
As I had a few times over the years, I ended up watching Any Given Sunday on Friday (yesterday) instead of the usual Saturday.

It turns out that there won’t be enough time today for me to comfortably devote the time for the movie, what with watching the San Jose Earthquakes - Charlotte FC preseason stream this morning and the Golden State Warriors - Phoenix Suns broadcast this evening, and all of the chores (particularly the laundry) I need to complete in between so that I can be free and clear to watch the Big Game tomorrow. :)

-G

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
As I had a few times over the years, I ended up watching Any Given Sunday on Friday (yesterday) instead of the usual Saturday.

It turns out that there won’t be enough time today for me to comfortably devote the time for the movie, what with watching the San Jose Earthquakes - Charlotte FC preseason stream this morning and the Golden State Warriors - Phoenix Suns broadcast this evening, and all of the chores (particularly the laundry) I need to complete in between so that I can be free and clear to watch the Big Game tomorrow. :)

-G
You ever seen Draft Day?

427927954_10168795422580551_6700517154760956162_n.jpg

Remove ads