• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Presenting the nominees for the 2009 ENnie Awards

reveal

Adventurer
Congrats to all the nominees.

Do the organizers still send an email out to the publishers? I haven't received one in a few years. Just curious if I need to keep an eye out for next year...
We do indeed. Hans Cummings, the Submissions Coordinator, is gathering the e-mail addresses of all the nominees and will focus on getting a letter to folks within the next couple of days. :)

seskis281

First Post
Congrats to all the nominees...

I am saddened that Castle Zagyg: Upper Works is nowhere to be seen, for whatever reasons (perhaps was not even submitted when the IP was pulled), because it is truly one of the best RPG products I have had the pleasure to hold in my hands in many, many years. It is sad that E.G.G.'s last work alongside the talent of Jeffrey Talanian, Peter Bradley and those involved aren't getting the recognition they deserve and this product was like the flickering candle in the wind.... it's flame was extinguished just as it was lit and started to burn brightly.

:.-(

Gregor Hutton

Explorer
Wow.

Congratulations to all the nominees. Especially to Contested Ground Studios for Hot War -- the two nominations are bang on; Malcolm Craig is a great writer and the setting that he and Paul Bourne create in that book is highly worthy of nomination. And I'm excited to see Epidiah Ravachol and his Trial & Terror: SVU get a nomination in the free product category too.

For me, I'm thrilled that Paul's awesome artwork, and my cover design, for 3:16 get a nomination. Beyond words.

Wow.

davethegame

Explorer
Wow! We made it! I'm so excited! (But man is that a tough category).

Congrats to all the nominees, and thanks to the judges for their hard work.

I am saddened that Castle Zagyg: Upper Works is nowhere to be seen, for whatever reasons (perhaps was not even submitted when the IP was pulled), because it is truly one of the best RPG products I have had the pleasure to hold in my hands in many, many years. It is sad that E.G.G.'s last work alongside the talent of Jeffrey Talanian, Peter Bradley and those involved aren't getting the recognition they deserve and this product was like the flickering candle in the wind.... it's flame was extinguished just as it was lit and started to burn brightly.

Unfortunately it wasn't submitted this year.

Erik Mona

Adventurer

That is a bummer. On the other hand, Gary Gygax fans might want to take a look at the "Best Regalia" category, where Gary's final novel, "Infernal Sorceress," is up for an award!

Thanks, judges! I know what a struggle it must have been to get through all of the great submissions this year. Speaking on behalf of all of Paizo, we are honored to be among such august company this year!

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Congratulations to all the nominees!

Deepest thanks to all the judges and volunteers who make this event happen. For me, it has become a personal highlight of GenCon and it is very important for WotC to take part in the awards.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads