• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Presenting the nominees for the 2009 ENnie Awards

For the record, JediSoth is Hans, the ENnies submissions coordinator who busts his ass to keep the judges straight. Jeramy, the blogging judge in question, is Master of the Game.

reveal

Adventurer
For the record, JediSoth is Hans, the ENnies submissions coordinator who busts his ass to keep the judges straight. Jeramy, the blogging judge in question, is Master of the Game.
_doh__by_crula.gif

I knew that.

Crothian

First Post
I think it's sort of a shame that you're not going to write about the Free Product category - although I can understand the idea that people can simply go and get the free products ... for free. The other side of that coin, though, is that most people don't go and look at things without some kind of spur to do so, like a comment or two in your blog.

If there is interest, and I see there is, I can talk about anything. No promises as I usually talk about some categories at the beginning and then get a little burned out but I may get to it since you requested it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads