• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Presents I had presents!--Mystic Eye Games had a blast!!

As it turns out i'll be moving to Florida temporarily(for about 3months) in the new year. I should be close enough to Tampa for a game, if anyone's interested?

Last edited:

You must have some amazing stories about your job. I used to be an elected town constable in Southern VT. Even though I was there, I can't believe some of the stuff I dealt with. Nothing like having a coke+Coffee Bourbon+weed junkie having Veitnam flashbacks of morter shelling onto a village with children (Of which, even at 6ft tall, 230lbs I was one suddenly) and I'm told by the senoir officer to keep him busy as he calls for backup.

If you've seen the movie Super Troopers- you saw an exaggerated truth of lawenforcement.:(

maransreth

Explorer
Sorry Hal, it was either enjoy a day on the beach with my wife or wait in hope for you to say those magic words?

So which do you think I chose?

The beach of course!

I hope all had a merry and safe holiday.

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
megamania said:
You must have some amazing stories about your job. I used to be an elected town constable in Southern VT. Even though I was there, I can't believe some of the stuff I dealt with. Nothing like having a coke+Coffee Bourbon+weed junkie having Veitnam flashbacks of morter shelling onto a village with children (Of which, even at 6ft tall, 230lbs I was one suddenly) and I'm told by the senoir officer to keep him busy as he calls for backup.

If you've seen the movie Super Troopers- you saw an exaggerated truth of lawenforcement.:(
Weird stories, can be a tough job but I knew it going into iy what a fool! :D

MEG Hal

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
As it turns out i'll be moving to Florida temporarily(for about 3months) in the new year. I should be close enough to Tampa for a game, if anyone's interested?

Sounds cool to me! Keep me in the loop.

MEG Hal

First Post
Started a thread about a Tampa ENWorld gameday so fellow Tampanians and Floridians go to thatthread on the General forum!!!

Remove ads