Prestige Class Contest Winners!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Krug said:
Wow 5.. so what are they about? Titles sound intriguing!

I only remember the Cord, and I'll tell you that there will be some massive edits on that one. The basic concept is great- someone who uses knots in ropes as magical foci (basically). I loved the idea, but want to change it a bit to incorporate the more folk magic tradition of tying knots in a rope to bind another from taking harm against you. Brilliant idea.

Capellan

Explorer
Dextra said:
I only remember the Cord, and I'll tell you that there will be some massive edits on that one. The basic concept is great- someone who uses knots in ropes as magical foci (basically). I loved the idea, but want to change it a bit to incorporate the more folk magic tradition of tying knots in a rope to bind another from taking harm against you. Brilliant idea.

Gotta pimp Tamora Pierce's Circle of Magic series, here. Read Sandry's Book. Read it, read it, read it. If you liked this concept, you'll love that book :)

ElectricDragon

Explorer
Let's see...hmmm.

Ok, the short versions:

Bone Mage: Your (undead) skeleton can help you make potions and cast a few spells.

Cord: Dextra got it right.

Mastermind: PrC for Psions who want to be the best at their art.

Scarlet Rose: A fanatical PrC for undead hunters.

Dark Path: (my personal favorite) A method to rid oneself of one type of lycanthropy.

I expect to see major changes in all of these. I entered the contest 14 times and am overjoyed that even one of mine made it. (The reference Dextra made about setting or campaign specific entries probably refers to some of my other entries.)

Doh, next time read the rules first!! [smacks self on head like Homer Simpson]

Vocenoctum

First Post
HellHound said:

Michael vanHulst (Badger Warrior)

And mine, Woohoo!

I submitted 3 I think. Badger Warrior, Gnomish Longgunner (crossbow type) and Gnome Double Weapon Master (able to link two weapons togethor into a double weapon. Probably would have been more useful with the extra gnome weapon and expanded it from the 3 level class I submitted.)

Crothian

First Post
I was under the impression the winners were going to be contacted via e-mail with any changes or whatnot to the classes. As of this posting I had not been contacted and was just wondering if I just hadn't been contacted yet or that someone tried and or whatever reason I never got it. And to see if others had been contacted as well.

Capellan

Explorer
Crothian said:
And to see if others had been contacted as well.

I got a separate e-mail notification that I'd won, and this morning my prize copy of LECompiled arrived. I've not heard anything regarding changes to my PrCs, as yet, but the wheels are turning :)

Vocenoctum

First Post
Capellan said:

I got a separate e-mail notification that I'd won, and this morning my prize copy of LECompiled arrived. I've not heard anything regarding changes to my PrCs, as yet, but the wheels are turning :)

Same here.

zeo_evil

First Post
The Power Summoner

I did the Power Summoner. Thank you guys very much. Haven't heard about changes, but I can think of one right off the top of my head.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I sent out th eemails but a few have bounced. I have done a full resend as well as a set of emails sending the copies of the prizes out.

For those of you using Yahoo or Hotmail email accounts, check your Bulk Mail Folders.

Anyone who has not yet been contacted, please email me!

blackhammer@dreadgazebo.com

Remove ads