• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prestige Class: Husband

tahsin

First Post
I just got married last weekend. I thought I'd post a description of my new class...

Prestige Class: Husband

Hit Dice: d6

Requirements: To qualify to become a husband, a character must fulfill all of the following criteria.

Alignment: Lawful-whipped.

Base Attack Bonus: +1 (gotta at least be able to draw a belt or bat as a free action as part of a move)

Skills:
Listen: Nagging 17 ranks (this skill is based on Constitution, not Wisdom)
Vermin Removal 5 ranks
Knowledge [Home Repair] 1 rank (notice it's not the actual ability to repair, just enough to think you know how to do it)
Trash Removal 5 ranks

Feats:
Dodge Flying Dish

Special: Must have suffered significantly at the hands of a Chaotically aligned Level 10 Girlfriend and then undergone a quest to subdue a Bride-Tarrasque.

Class Skills: The husband's class skills are Concentration (Con), Jump (Str), and Ride: Lawn Mower (Dex).

Skill Points at each level: 1 + Int modifier.

Class Features: All of the following are class features of the husband prestige class.

Weapons and Armor Proficiency: A husband gains proficieny in all heavy armors and shields (He's gonna need 'em!)

Lvl Fort Ref Will Special Granted Power
1 +1 +0 -1 Survive Wedding
2 +2 +0 -2 Uncanny Dodge Housework
3 +3 +0 -3 Unnatural Charm: Double Cha bonus on Diplomacy Checks vs Single Women
4 +4 +0 -4 Bonus Feat
5 +5 +0 -5 Knowledge: Everything (A husband gains the belief that he has maximum ranks for his level in every single knowledge skill, even though he really doesn't have it.)

ceratitis

First Post
so what happens when he cheats? does he lose his prestige class? only if caught? does he automaticly have to choose his next prestige class from the following two options: divorcee/murderer?
Z

Because unlike most gamers we actually get to hang with a girl... :D
And we get to do things that would give Eric's grandmother a qudruple coronary.

sniffles

First Post
Men. Sigh. :p

I'm trying to get my fiancee into that PrC. Unfortunately we're having trouble meeting the prereqs. The original prereq we were having a problem with was 'Spouse must change surname'. When I finally gave in on that point, we discovered we're going to need to continue adventuring for another 10 years to earn the gold cost. ;)

shilsen

Adventurer
Thunderfoot said:
Because unlike most gamers we actually get to hang with a girl... :D
And we get to do things that would give Eric's grandmother a qudruple coronary.
You might be underestimating the old lady. How do you think Eric's dad got here ;)?

The Shaman

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
You don't need to be a member of the PrC for that. Several ranks in Diplomacy, Tumble, and Use Rope will suffice. :p
Knowledge (dungeoneering) sounds like a good addition to that skill set.

:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads