• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Previews for September and Beyond

Gold Roger

First Post
The preview has been postet.

I have to say I'm disappointed-apparently we only get exerpts and no real preview-previews from now on- Not good wotc, those where always one of the first week of a month highlights for me.

With so little actual preview there's little to comment on:

-Dragon Magic Blurb is nontelling.

-Didn't look much at the Faiths of Eberron blurb

-Fire Giant looks goofy but usefull

-Vol cultist is an awesome mini, at least

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I sure hope a more substantive Dragon Magic preview is on the way, since that's my to-buy book of the month. The notion that a dragonfire adept works similarly to a warlock is interesting, and suggests that instead of giving us flavor kits to change the warlock class around to be celestial, fey or whatever, they might just give us class variants instead. (Not my preferred approach, but I'll live.)

Alceste

First Post
Yeah, I would have like a lot more on Dragon magic. I am still undecided on that one. I did like the faiths of Eberron preview even thou it was short. I agree the Vol cultist was an awesome small mini.

The product has promise but without a solid preview I'll have to wait and see..... That fire giant is scarey. Its a 1960's beehive hairdoo!

Kishin

First Post
That preview was weak. A useless chapter introduction from Dragon Magic, a bunch of 'I couldn't find any information on this product to give, sorry.', a flat out refusal to give any information on the Twilight Tomb, and a thoroughly uninspiring excerpt from Faiths of Eberron. I'll withhold judgment on the last of those until more information is available, but in the sense of this being a preview...it was a pretty poor one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads