• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Primus (Modron) 3.5 conversion & questions

xidoraven

Explorer
So no one even has something to say about the favored weapon I chose for him either...? I was originally thinking quarterstaff for favored weapon, but I was considering the infinity web strands (filaments) and the fact that he might view the unarmed attack as the one most orderly - the one you hold on as your self. Any input?
-will

xidoraven

Explorer
That's fine - and I am sorry to hear it... But if you are a fan of Primus and/or the Modrons and know anything about them, then I really need your input and at least a quick review... please??? ;)
-will

RavinRay

Explorer
Someone here started a hierarch modron conversion thread, if I can just find it… the author might be interested in this thread.

xidoraven

Explorer
Yes - definitely invite them if they would like to be involved. I am still working on Primus in his physical aspects, and the work on the component parts breakdown on Modrons is continuing - currently up to Pentadrone, working in order. There is a 3.5e update somewhere out there, and I have it printed for myself. I may have to upgrade a few Modron castes to be a little better than their original stats let on, since they need a little revamping given the current state of things in the planes. ;)
-will

Remove ads