• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Princes of the Apocalypse reviews?

HobbitFan

Explorer
Has anyone happened across any new Princes of the Apocalypse reviews since the adventure released? The more journalisitc and thorough of a review the better too.
All I have been able to find online have been reviews posted before the release.
Nothing since then.

Thanks,

HobbitFan aka Monty

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Sorry, I haven't yet seen the adventure. With any luck I'll pick it up later today and be able to read through it on the weekend.

Sometime early next week, I guess!

Cheers!

HobbitFan

Explorer
Sorry, I haven't yet seen the adventure. With any luck I'll pick it up later today and be able to read through it on the weekend.

Sometime early next week, I guess!

Cheers!

Cool! Look forward to it Merric.
I like the adventure...I'm just curious what others think as I'm kinda struggling with how much I have to add to get the thing ready to run. I'm having to chnage/add a TON.

Fildrigar

Explorer
Cool! Look forward to it Merric.
I like the adventure...I'm just curious what others think as I'm kinda struggling with how much I have to add to get the thing ready to run. I'm having to chnage/add a TON.

Out of curiosity, why do you think you have to make so many changes? Is it something specific to your campaign world, or something else? The other thread you started you were talking about maybe adding more about the Elder Elemental Eye, but I'm really not sure that's necessary. ( And if it is something you really want to do, it's probably going to shoehorn in at the very end. ) Just jump in and get started, and decide what to change once your players get started.

Remove ads