• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Printing without saving a char on the Builder

Thatwackyned

First Post
I'm having trouble printing to the PDF now that they updated the builder. I was able to before just go into char sheet and select print, it would create the pdf without saving the char. Now with the update, if you go print preview, it shows the web sight, not the char sheets. Does anyone know a work around, or do you need to start saving the chars now.

Is the limit still 10?

Thank you.

Lalato

Adventurer
Both. I've printed to PDF before saving and after.

I did have a couple of other issues with the new update, but they were fixed by updating Silverlight and Firefox. Maybe that will help you too? Another option is to update your PDF printing tool.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing. When you go to print, you're clicking on the green "Print" button, not the File|Print menu option of your browser?

True_Blue

First Post
I had problems printing when I was in IE8 or Firefox, but when I went to Chrome and used CutePDF, I was able to print to a PDF fine, and then from the PDF to the printer.

I haven't tried straight up printing to the printer yet in Chrome. It is a shame printing seems to have so much trouble, but its a work around that I can live with if I have to.

Remove ads