Programs to organize campaigns

Mercule

Adventurer
I love OneNote, both for home and work. My biggest problem is universal access. I use Evernote for quite a few things because I can access it at home, at work, and on my Pre. If OneNote had some way to "cloud" at least one notebook, I'd be giddy.

Vicente

Explorer
I love OneNote, both for home and work. My biggest problem is universal access. I use Evernote for quite a few things because I can access it at home, at work, and on my Pre. If OneNote had some way to "cloud" at least one notebook, I'd be giddy.

There is one way right now to "cloud" one notebook: putting it on a Sharepoint server. And soon MS will release Office Live and you will be able to put them on SkyDrive or using OneNote web :)

Ebonyr

First Post
There is one way right now to "cloud" one notebook: putting it on a Sharepoint server. And soon MS will release Office Live and you will be able to put them on SkyDrive or using OneNote web

Vincente: Have you heard anymore about this?:cool:

Madmaxneo

Explorer
I was directed to this thread when I asked about Realm Works in a thread I started. I was looking through the different programs and some of them look pretty cool. But I didn't see Realm Works listed I also was not patient enough to read through all 12 pages of posts, so forgive me if it's been mentioned already. Realm Works is a really great program for campaign management. It is made by the makers of Hero Lab and can work with that program for character management. Realm Works is a very comprehensive program it has just about everything you need, including the ability to add more. And they are adding more cool features as time goes on. The only bad part is the price, but even at $50 I am starting to think it is worth it.

Bruce

Remove ads