Proposal/Discussion Allow Themes

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Since it looks like themes are going to be added (how many more judges need to vote and is there a deadline?), when will we add them to our existing characters - at an extended rest, whenever the DM gives out XP, between adventures?

renau1g

First Post
We need 1 more judge to vote yes to make it official (need 3). Typically, rules changes during adventure are at the DM's discretion, so whenever they'll allow it, right now, after a rest, etc. Once your PC is "off" an adventure, you can do it then for sure too.

garyh

First Post
I'll vote YES to Luinnar's proposal as well. While themes aren't quite perfect or exactly as I'd do them, they're good, and it'd be nice to add that layer of depth to L4W PC's.

Someone

Adventurer
Just to clarify, are the Wizard's apprentice and the "OMG my fighter is now twice as good at protecting people" guardian themes allowed?

CaBaNa

First Post
I'm most excited about the Ordained Priest theme for Kamotz. [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION], might I beseech your help in the RP/mechanics of this?

Kamotz asked Belingras for a promotion (and a fancy hat), even before pledging to hunt undead and Zal'Ekthees. (This is a minor quest handed out from Daunton's Dead Shadow.)

Remove ads