• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pseudo-Ceramic DM (Rd 1 started)

Sniktch

First Post
Greybar vs Jameumz vs NoOne, bonus pic

bonus pic

Attachments

• pheonix-1022175350.jpg
    pheonix-1022175350.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 74

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
I'm terribly sorry, and rather emberrassed, but...I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out. I started a story, but I was never able to finish it. Gaaa. I feel kinda bad...oh well. I guess it's no use crying over possibly offending people I'll never meet in person. :) Sigh. Maybe next time...Although, I'll still probably finish the story sometime. Sorry about this.

NiTessine

Explorer
*Sigh* It looks like I must withdraw from the competition as well. I have the story started, and a good idea of how it would play out. However, I do not have time. Not even later today, as I must pack, and certainly not tomorrow, as I must be in a plane to Dublin at 9 o'clock in the morning. I'll be returning next Thursday, in case you're interested.

So, goodbye, and good luck to the remaining competitors... you're running out of time, by the way.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads