• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psi Blade

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The feats listed in Dark*Matter cause me to ask these questions:

1) Which classes in WotC's D20 Modern line of products can generate a psi blade?

2) Which Modern classes from 3rd party products also have that ability?

Johnny Angel

Explorer
The psionic powers system given in Blood & Space: Prometheus Rising has a Telekinetic Sword power. I don't know if it's a compatible concept.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I just found another- the Psionic Assassin PrCl from Green Ronin's Modern Player's Guide.

What can you tell me about Blood & Space? Like, who makes it?

ValhallaGH

Explorer
Blood and Space is available from RPG Objects/Now. It was written by Charles Rice (Vigilance on these boards) and has recieved much praise from customers.
(http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=5937&)

Personally, I find that Mr. Rice places too much mechanical emphasis on small details. Things that the d20 system considers to be trivial details without actual mechanical representation, are given mechanical representations in his work. The work is always very good and usually very balanced, I just object to some of the things he makes mechanics for having any mechanical representation at all.
(No offence, Chuck. You do good work, I just don't always agree with it. :) )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads