• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psionics: Psion and 211 powers converted from Pathfinder

Kryx

Explorer
Soulknife has stalled. I'm not sure if it has enough flavor for a full class, but it feels like too much for an archetype. I'll see what comes of it.

Cryptic (a Rogue archetype) is complete with the power list on the powers doc. Added disrupt pattern and kinetic legerdemain as new powers for cryptic only.

Adjusted psionic powers over the last week:
  • Eradicate Invisibility is now a 2nd level power (was 3rd)
  • Inertial Barrier is now a 3rd level power (was 4th). It's self only so more limited.
  • Oak Body moved to 4th to match Inertial Barrier.

• Gravitational Well is now a 3rd level power (was 4th). Advantage vs a creature wasn't worth 4th.
  • Brutalize Wounds is now a 5th level power (was 6th). Double damage wasn't worth 6th
  • Mind Switch is now a 6th level power (was 7th). Matches Magic Jar, but still very very risky as they have control over your body.. not sure what to do if anything

Let me know if there are any thoughts.

Kryx

Explorer
Soulknife is complete and ready for feedback with 2 archetypes: Soul Knight and Psychoporter.

Also adjusted

• Time Regression wording to be a 7th level power on yourself or augment to a 9th level power for everyone and removed the exhaustion.
  • Temporal Acceleration to last a flat 2 turns (so effectively 1 extra turn to move/buff/whatever). Adding 1 extra turn for each additional psi point.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads