• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Oh you get to take actions. But they will be limited as you are under the effects of a cause fear spell. Will roll number of rounds after posting this and Ingio should get ready to run. :p [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ingio is bathed in the black light of the ray, his eyes widen in horror and an ear piercing scream rips from his throat. The sturdy Gnome turns tail and runs from the room as fast as his little legs will carry him!

[sblock=Actions]Run (80'?) out of the room and up the stairs.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

Baliere's spirit moths again try to swarm the undead, but it proves resistant to their energies.

"I fear Desna is a dreamer, not a fighter," the cleric says.

OOC: Ouch. Two 1's in a row.

[sblock=resources used]Channel Energy used / avail: 2/5
Agile feet rounds used / avail: 0/6
Freedom of Movement rounds used / avail: 0/1
Spells used: none
Crossbow bolts: 5/10[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Kade slices the creature in half alot of things happen. Ingio bolts past the group and heads up the steps faster than any gnome alive.

Kronk almost takes a step back but seeing he doesn't need to and just quickly drinks his mutagene.

Dalirio screams as he sees his creature destroyed and moves closer to kill the intruders. He unleashes a wave of negative energy just as Baliere does the same. The two forces collide and negate each other in a burst of odd neutral energy.

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED in INIT order
Code:
[U]Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Hecuva               17   [COLOR=Red]0[/COLOR]  none/[I][COLOR=Red]destroyed[/COLOR][/I]
Kade                 17  13  g.sword/none (max hp = 13)
Ingio                16   [COLOR=Orange]6[/COLOR]  cetus/[COLOR=DarkOrchid][I]frightened[/I][/COLOR](max hp = 9)
Kronk       [COLOR=White]         [COLOR=Yellow]20[/COLOR]   [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR]  axe/[/COLOR][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Yellow][I]shiel[/I]d[/COLOR][COLOR=White];[/COLOR][I][COLOR=Cyan]mutagene?? [/COLOR][/I][/COLOR](max hp = 10)
Dalirio              15   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  none/none
Baliere              17   9  c.bow/none (max hp = 9)
[/sblock]

<Top of the round Kade up again.>

Attachments

• rats lair rd-3.jpg
    rats lair rd-3.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

Baliere looks after his fleeing companion, but decides catching up with him would be better done after their current foe falls. He holds his crossbow steady for now, not wanting to hit either of his companions.

OOC: Hold until after both of the other have a chance to move, taking shots as he gets openings

renau1g

First Post
Kade charges forward again, this time trying not to kill his target, the flat of his blade is used as a club that smacks into Dalirio's head.

OOC: Wow, Kade's got some really luck and timely rolls...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

The armored man falls under the blows of the two warriors and is soon unconscious. Looking around the group notices people looking out from the barred doors to the south.

After a few moments (like 12-20 seconds) Ingio makes his way back to the group.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads