• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: Midwood - "The Dark Waters of Moss Pond"

Trench

First Post
Smashing that damn scroll tube was cathartic. We kept fiddling with that damn thing for days.

And once we found out our creatures summoned were still normal size, boy were we set sending nasty beasts after big creatures. And the imagery sets up some ideas I have for Kat if he lives long enough...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
If I'd had the Big Book with me when I'd started designing the Midwood campaign, I would have made the conflict between the Old Gods of Prust and Lothianism a core element of the setting. Fortunately, The Dragonfiend Pact explicitly touches on a very similar issue and was easily adapted to cover this ground.

If/when we jump the campaign forward a bit with the coming of 4E, I'll likely retcon in the Old Gods into the barony as well.

Renraw Kem

First Post
Heh-heh. Had fun writing that. Thought it would be a good way to show how Renraw sees himself and what he wishes his relationships were like.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Sorry for the delay in posting: A family visit, pre-holiday work rush, holiday shopping, city council meeting and, of course, a four month old baby all conspired against me.

Remove ads