• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Voadam

Legend
I'm interested in continuing on, but I'm struggling a little bit with an in-character reason for Garn to investigate the unknown for the hell of it. He's vengeful, mercenary, and starts trouble. If there was an in game reason to think there would be loot, or that we need to make sure down below is not a place where Longcoat's soul retreats to before healing up lich style then Garn would be all over it. If the party goes drinking with Garn and somebody mentions enough of a reason I will gladly have Garn dive in. Other suggestions?

Trollbabe

First Post
I want to keep playing for sure! Garnet is looking for direction and I think getting bit by the delving bug is a great path for him. Plus I would love to get to second level! LMAO

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Well-done. It looks like everyone's got a good reason to keep on going. I poked Trench with a stick, so Ada should speak up momentarily.

Did I tell you guys how much the Dockmaster's reward was yet?

Erekose13

Explorer
Good question, yes she would've healed him that morning seeing him still rough around the edges. Given that we are about to split up and cover the investigation thing, she'll spend her two cure lights if that is enough.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Each sack contains 166 gold coins. The Dockmaster's reward was 1,000 gold pieces for the party that defeats Longcoat. He's saving the last sack until Jarem reappears, if he ever does. The Dockmaster didn't become rich and powerful by tossing his gold around willy-nilly. ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
Maugra is heading to her temple first. I realized after I posted that I wasnt certain the Temple of Teun was on the Street of a Million Gods, and indeed it is not. Though its only a couple of blocks away.

Remove ads