• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
He spits up on mine, I spit up on his. Fair's fair.

You know- not that I'm anywhere close to having kith and kin of my own make- but I've actually thought that might be a suitable bit of parenting. You know, like when the kid screams and cries in public, you do it right back. Just a theory, but I've an idea that it would shut them up pretty quick. :)

Erekose13

Explorer
nope dont work at all, nor does biting back either. the battle i'm trying to wage with my 2 year old is to get him not to take off his diaper when we are not looking an pee on the couch.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Erekose13 said:
nope dont work at all, nor does biting back either. the battle i'm trying to wage with my 2 year old is to get him not to take off his diaper when we are not looking an pee on the couch.
I think that guy was in my fraternity.

Voadam

Legend
Erekose13 said:

For me its a battle against mine banging on the walls (with his hands, dump trucks, lamps, etc.) and spitting out mouthfuls of water, milk, or juice. Woohoo, Fatherhood! :)

Remove ads