• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Voadam

Legend
A quick request to everybody to keep the more out of character stuff in the out of character thread here so the IC thread is more player action and DM description oriented. :)

Pitchwife

First Post
Hey all -

I'm a dork. As I told Whizbang, I somehow got it in my head that the game was over. :p I guess with Longcoat being dead.

Have you pieced together yet that I'm embarrassingly scatterbrained? :( Anyway, I'm already a day later than I told him I'd be; work actually took up my day for a change yesterday. I'm going to read the thread I've missed and then jump back in.

That's twice for me, I realize. It ain't worth much, but I really do apologize.

~ John / Pitch

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
For what it's worth, it's a rare pbp game here that gets this far (about 2/3 of the way through, if you guys want to know).

When the adventure is well and truly over, I will make it very obvious -- and probably brag in the subject line. ;)

Cthulhudrew

First Post
If it helps any, Garn, Vanden's going to be leaning on this scythe for a while- at least until he has to exert himself and slip back into the dying category. :p

Pitchwife

First Post
Ok, before I get bogged down again - with his one un-chosen bonus language J will select "infernal" since that seems most in line with "know thy enemy" and him being a Lothianite paladin and all... posting to the thread now.

~ J / J / P

Pitchwife

First Post
One of the little-noted problems of zoning out for an extended period is that your first post back sounds freakin' stupid. "Hi, here's blah, and I'm flabble-dee-boo, but for now let me just hommina-hommina-hommina."

:p

Cthulhudrew

First Post
I'm kind of at a loss here, hence the lack of postage in a while. Can't really do anything on the rune circle end. Anyone else have anything? Maybe those guys back in the stuck room might have a connection here?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Two things:

1) This next part is sort of separate from the rest of the adventure. It's a natural pause point if the group wants to head out and recharge.

2) This is a city. There are lots of resources available to you beyond what's in (and beneath) the Ten Bells.

Remove ads