• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
[sblock=ooc]Garn's already gone this round: No lapping everyone else!

We're still waiting to hear what Garnet and Jarem are going to do, then we'll resolve the round and THEN Garn will put the smack down again.[/sblock]

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Taking advantage of Longcoat's distraction, Maugra moves carefully and grabs the bleeding Vanden, dragging him away, leaving behind a bloody streak on the floor.

A stranger leaps past her as she does, a massive, screaming woman with a club, almost a matched set with the half-orc on the far side of their mutual foe.

[sblock=ooc]Ada does 10 points of damage, reduced to 5 after damage reduction. Longcoat is up to 12 points of damage now.[/sblock]

The creature slashes at Garn, screaming in rage and pain, but only one claw connects, but it's a vicious hit, and only Garn's fast reflexes prevent his throat from being torn entirely out, although bright blood gushes down his torso.

[sblock=ooc]Garn takes 8 points of damage and is now disabled, but still standing.

Now we wait on Garnet and Jarem. Once they act, the next round begins.[/sblock]

Trollbabe

First Post
Garnet continues to channel energy through him. His body contorts and another spell leaps from his extended arms. (ooc= Casting Daze) "This ought to ring your bell! Whatever you are!"

Pitchwife

First Post
If the spacing allows, Jarem will charge. Otherwise, he'll move in, offering a flank if he can, and attack. He drops his detect evil to avoid the splitting headache.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Longcoat shakes his head, clearing it of Garnet's enchantment with a snarl.

And then Jarem slams into him, his bastard sword slashing through the swirling black coat, exposing pale flesh and, beneath it, blackish blood and pale stone-like bones.

But the blow is not the nearly mortal one the young paladin expected and, to his horror, Longcoat's flesh begins to knit before his eyes.

[sblock=ooc]Jarem deals 9 points of damage to Longcoat, reduced to 4 via damage reduction.

Longcoat heals 2 points of damage.

Longcoat has suffered a total of 14 points of damage.

Vanden is at -2 hit points and bleeding out. He will die in 8 rounds.

NEW ROUND BEGINS. Voadam, now that Garn is disabled, I'll let you revise your action, if you want.

Post your actions by 6:30 p.m. PST Wednesday to go before Longcoat in the initiative order.[/sblock]

Trench

First Post
"Sonuva!" Ada snarls as she watches he half-orc stumble backward holding his sliced neck. "What are you waiting for paladin? SMITE THE BASTARD!" She roars as puts everything she has into the blow.

((Ada power attacks again, -2 to hit, +2 to damage)

Voadam

Legend
One hand slapped to his bleeding neck Garn spews forth a last curse "!@#$ing die." and puts the hand back on his spiked beat stick trying to take a last swing at Longcoat before he goes under but feels his eyes start to glaze and his body start to slump from blood loss.

ooc [sblock]Garn was down to 4 hp from the darts, so I think he is unconscious now and needing to make stabilization rolls. If not then Garn takes one more swing with the flanking and drives himself to -1. :) +6 d8+6+d6 [/sblock]

Trollbabe

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Longcoat shakes his head, clearing it of Garnet's enchantment with a snarl.
So do I think Longcoat was immune or did he just appear to save vs. the attack? Or is that information impossible to know? This will help with my decision for my next action.[/sblock]

Pitchwife

First Post
"What are you waiting for paladin? SMITE THE BASTARD!"

"And here I thought my vows of chastity and poverty would keep me from taking a wife," Jarem mutters, all the while bobbing and weaving with his opponent. More loudly, he calls out "you just watch yourself, will you?"

(But yes, smite evil please. +2 to hit, +1 damage)

Remove ads