• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Erekose13

Explorer
Having the time to fire, she'll shoot her pistol at Longcoat once it's ready.

(ooc: forgot that the dragon pistol is a move action to reload)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
As Vanden creeps away from the battle, Ada's club rips at Longcoat's jacket, but does not connect with flesh and bone. Bloody and enraged, Garn does no better.

There's a roar of fire and noise as Maugra fires her dragon pistol again, but Longcoat seems either unhit or unhurt.

Then Garnet's crossbow bolt flies through the air, and the bolt lands in Longcoat's thigh with a wet sound.

[sblock=ooc]Everyone misses but Garnet, who does 7 points of damage, reduced to 2 points of damage by Longcoat's damage reduction.

Longcoat heals 2 hit points, bringing his total hit point damage taken to 22.

NEW ROUND BEGINS[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
"Turn around freak! Let's try this again." Garn now goes for an overhead swing, hoping to connect with the red hat wearing madman's head at the temple and avoid his swirling coat. He ignores the ragged but partially healed wound at his neck.

+6 d6+6+1d6 at 1 hp

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
[sblock=Longcoat's attack will be delayed]I have meetings from 4:30 p.m. until (realistically) after 10 tonight, so Longcoat's attack will be delayed from the planned 6 p.m. smackdown. Half of the folks have posted, but please do so before my meetings are over, if you have not.[/sblock]

Pitchwife

First Post
[I'm not sure if I posted out of turn or if I missed like everybody else last round. If J charged last round, he'll simply attack again. Otherwise, we'll resolve the charge. :)]

Trench

First Post
"Keep at him! We got the bastard!"

Ada tries to swing with her all, hoping it manages to connect this time.

[sblock]Power attack -2 to hit, +2 to damage[/sblock]

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Vanden weakly rises to a full standing position in the hallway. From his vantage point, he attempts to examine the room amidst the chaos, searching for- perhaps- a clue to this terror's weaknesses, or some remnant of a former victim that might help the heroes' cause.

[sblock=ooc]Long shot, to be sure, but Vanden will make a Spot check (+2) to see if there is anything interesting or unusual in Longcoat's chamber. Specifically, he's looking for some kind of weapon or something that might tie to Coraithe Whitetree.[/sblock]

Remove ads