• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Pitchwife

First Post
Jarem shakes himself out of the reverie he'd fallen into ("I need to get myself looked at, that's twice in an hour" he thinks) and sheathes his sword.

"My apologies to you all, I was caught up for a moment there. I'll share in the introductions in a moment, but for now: my name is Jarem, I was raised in these streets before becoming taking Lothian's path, and I've been instructed in the basics of a language that it wouldn't shock me at all to see employed by this beast. May I see those bottles?"

[sblock=OOC] Hey all, if you didn't see the ooc thread - whoops. My *serious* bad. :/

[/sblock]

Trollbabe

First Post
Waits patiently as Garn's condition is debated over. Glances back at those trying to decipher the runes and sighs. "Maybe this is all that needs be done. Lets get Garn mobile and leave this place."

Cthulhudrew

First Post
"And what of Coraithe Whitetree? Her murderer may be gone, but she is still bound to this place. Shall her spirit never know rest?" He shakes his head, still contemplating the strange runes.

"Perhaps we shall need to find a sage..."

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Pitchwife said:
Jarem shakes himself out of the reverie he'd fallen into ("I need to get myself looked at, that's twice in an hour" he thinks) and sheathes his sword.

"My apologies to you all, I was caught up for a moment there. I'll share in the introductions in a moment, but for now: my name is Jarem, I was raised in these streets before becoming taking Lothian's path, and I've been instructed in the basics of a language that it wouldn't shock me at all to see employed by this beast. May I see those bottles?"
Jarem's religious education immediately lets him recognize the symbol of The Lady -- the goddess of luck, fate and last chances -- on the bottom of one flask. Such flasks are commonly sold by temples on the Street of a Million Gods and are typically healing potions.

The other flask is only marked with a circle. What the brewer of the potion intended this to convey is anyone's guess.

Erekose13

Explorer
"That'l do nicely, thanks Jarem." says Maugra (provided Jarem lets her in on what the markings mean) and gives Garn the healing potion.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The potion flows down Garn's throat and he awakes a moment later, coughing and, yes, angry.

[sblock=ooc]The potion of cure moderate wounds heals Garn for 5 points of damage.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
"Mother!@#$er! Where is he? I'll rip your eyes out bloodhat! Break your legs and shatter the bones in your hands . . ." Garn looks around his eyes wild and savage as he reaches for his spiked beatstick.

Trollbabe

First Post
Cthulhudrew said:
"And what of Coraithe Whitetree? Her murderer may be gone, but she is still bound to this place. Shall her spirit never know rest?" He shakes his head, still contemplating the strange runes.
Under his breathe Garnet mutters: "I have no quarrel with that haunting spirit... nor do we owe her a debt."

Remove ads