• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Puppy-Kicking PCs, OOC, part 2

Leveled T'aria up in Rogue... not much changed.

Also, question: Did Shadow tell me to rent a room at the Cubbyhole, or just meet her there? I'm adverse to digging through 15 pages of IC posts, was hoping you'd just give me a hint? :eek:

Last edited:

Telsar

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Also, question: Did Shadow tell me to rent a room at the Cubbyhole, or just meet her there? I'm adverse to digging through 15 pages of IC posts, was hoping you'd just give me a hint? :eek:

Not that I remember everything perfectly either, :) but I think the main thing was the meeting there the next day (the current day, in the "current" threads) for lunch, but she suggested it would also be a good place to get a room if you were needing one. In the flashback, I'm just wondering if you're taking a room at the rundown, rat-infested (I think one just ran over your foot) Cubbyhole. An Intelligence roll of 14 tells you that if this place has a connection with Shadow's organization, who like to find, and keep, secrets, then the rundown appearance might be just to keep random people-off-the-street away.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aligor's sheet is updated. Another level of Barbarian. Uncanny Dodge, 4 skill points, on ein Intimidate, 3 in Listen, bab +1, strength +1, 12hp (1d12*.75=9+3con=12), +1 Fortitude, Grapple +7, Updated Flat Footed AC for Uncanny Dodge.

Hope that helps.

Telsar

First Post
Did some checking of the updated character sheets:

Fangor: breastplate gives +5 armor, not +6. The Masterwork aspect lowers the Armor Check penalty, but doesn't affect AC. Therefore, total AC should be 19. And you raised you BAB, but didn't include it in your weapon summary: should be +8 with waraxe, +6 with shortbow

Goddess FallenAngel: unless I added wrong, I think you have 2 more skill ranks unspent. Looks like you added 8, and you should have got 1 more for half-human, and 1 more for your Int bonus.

Gwyn's HPs are still low; Alicia, Sunedilar, and Lydia are OK; and Accalon hasn't been updated.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Telsar said:
Did some checking of the updated character sheets:

Fangor: breastplate gives +5 armor, not +6. The Masterwork aspect lowers the Armor Check penalty, but doesn't affect AC. Therefore, total AC should be 19. And you raised you BAB, but didn't include it in your weapon summary: should be +8 with waraxe, +6 with shortbow
It's +1 MW Breastplate. Not just MW Preastplate.
Yes, I forgot the Attacks increase. I will fix today. Thanks.

Telsar

First Post
Fangor the Fierce said:
It's +1 MW Breastplate. Not just MW Preastplate.

OK, that was confusing since all magic armor, by default, is Masterwork, so I figured if you listed it as MW, it wasn't magical.

BTW, on the group travelling, if there's anything I need to know about party formation during travel, let me know. For example, if someone is always in the lead, always in the rear, neither, or if someone typically scouts ahead of the rest of the group, give me a heads up. I'll assume you camp at night, and take generally equal shifts on watch, unless you tell me otherwise.

Telsar - Thanks for the correction on the skill points. Come to think of it, I probably didn't enter them... I've been moving through a daze lately, seems like. *lol* B.S. - No comments from the peanut gallery!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Goddess FallenAngel said:
B.S. - No comments from the peanut gallery!

Oh milady I think right about now Telsar, and half the group would take any comment from me, but with a heavy lean towards an IC one... :heh:

To be honest, I'm very far behind in reading this thread, or really any of my games... The good news is that I should be caught up by Saturday, translation my wife works Friday night, and all day Saturday... :) (Yes, I'm rather happy about it.... I'm a bad husband. :( )

Serpenteye

First Post
Telsar said:
BTW, on the group travelling, if there's anything I need to know about party formation during travel, let me know. For example, if someone is always in the lead, always in the rear, neither, or if someone typically scouts ahead of the rest of the group, give me a heads up. I'll assume you camp at night, and take generally equal shifts on watch, unless you tell me otherwise.

Alicia will guard the rear of the group. She cannot move as fast than the others since she's the only one not mounted and she wants to stay out of sight of anyone the group encounters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads