• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Pyromaniac Press] Kickstarter - Final Days! - What Lies Beyond Reason AP (PFRPG/5e)

Micah Watt

First Post
cover 3.JPG

Final 3 Days!

I'll make one last pitch.

More than 500 copies of the free Player's Guide have been downloaded.

A huge amount of work has gone into this, and over the last 30 days this project has been shaped further by a number of community members that have very graciously offered help and advice.

I have been very fortunate to get Russ from Rusted Iron Games , and Richard from 4 Dollar Dungeons on board as contributors, and Lorathorn for the 5e conversion.

I have received (and acted upon) some outstanding advice from Oliver and Thilo (Endzeitgeist) to improve this product. While no official reviews are available (as it has not yet been released), we've had very positive feedback and Thilo has been very generous in his comments on his Kickstarter showcase.

If you are considering pledging, but are on the fence, feel free to have a look at the updates/comments on the Kickstarter Project Page, or ask questions there or PM me here. I'm always happy to discuss my project.

Thanks to everyone that has helped get us this far - hopefully we can get over the line.

Micah

Micah Watt

First Post
we have reached our funding target. Our Kickstarter campaign should come to a successful close in around 9 hours.

Last chance to get on board!

Remove ads