• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Q on Scarred Lands

primarchone

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Vigil Watch: Drendali might come out later after I do some other things. I just figured I'd focus on things/monsters people most enjoy. But who knows...

I don't know about a Veshian book but if there was one, it's obviously locked away now.

Western Ghelspad I'd do after the Bridged City. It needs it I feel.

Hi!

While I don't post much here, I have been a fan of the scarred lands (picked up everything they published), do you have a website or blog where you update people about your scarred lands revision nightfall?

I'd be interested in getting that revision when it becomes available.

Thanks.

Primarchone

Nevine

First Post
I have a question. I was wondering if any of the books detail the titanspawn? I thought about purchasing the creature collections, but I didn't want to buy all three in hopes of finding what I want. Thanks!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Prima,

At this point it's all on my computer. There is no website (YET!) for such a thing as I'm currently not interested in drawing WW ire at the moment since they do own the rights to it. That said, nothing precludes me from doing my own revisions and letting others read them. As it stands I don't have that much to give since it's mostly text anyway and even that's a little scarce thanks to the computer crash in 2003.

Nevina,

I think if you could clarify the question slightly I might be able to help you. As it stands there are Vigil Watch books about two of major titanspawns in the Scarred Lands: Slitheren/Ratmen and Assatthi. Honestly titanspawn covers a WIDE variety of creatures, from magical beasts, giants, monstrous humaniods, even some abberations. Most titanspawn are living creatures that are native to Scarn/the Scarred Lands, but exceptions do exist. (Primarily with some elemental, fey and the occasional outsider/undead.) Titanspawn isn't so much as "type" as it is "an idealogy". I hope that clarifies things for you.

Twowolves

Explorer
sword-dancer said:
In which books are the albadian tribes and their witches written down?

The Player's Guide to Fighters and Barbarians goes in some pretty deep detail on the tribes of albadian barbarians, while the Player's Guide to Wizards Sorcerers and Bards deals somewhat with the witches, including a PrC or two for them.

sword-dancer

Explorer
@Nightfall

When could I expect a book, that covers them? :)

@Twowolves

I own the two player guides and except from a PrC for Barbarians there wasn`t much in it orat least much that i could bring in relation to the albadians.

Twowolves

Explorer
In the history/fluff section of the Fighter and Barbarian guide, I thought they went into a bit of history and detail on the tribes of the region and their totem-worship. I'm also fairly sure there is a PrC in R&RII (Helliann), and in the Wizard, Sorcerer and Bard's guide, there is a Ragewitch PrC and a little fluff. Other than those, yeah, the Ghelspad Gazeteer and the Ghelspad hardcover has the rest of the known info on the history and geography of the region. Other than that, just bits and pieces from monster entries (Huror and Albadian Battle Dog, for example) or some spells (R&RII has a series of albadian "voodoo doll" type spells, each with flavor text specific to Albadia).

Not sure, but I think that's all.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Sword,

Probably in the same year I get Scarred Lands Revised Campaign Setting, a Vigil Watch, and probably the Bridged City books. So...2010 hopefully? ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads