• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Q'Barra: Facing Truth OOC

Pebele

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Same here! We all know I've been close more than once. Should we assume backups are from the academy as well?
Yes, use the same creation rules for backups as for the original characters.

If that changes at any point in the future, I will let everyone know so that they can adjust their backups as well.

Pebele

First Post
We got a bit off track with the discussion for replacement characters, so I would just like to reiterate that I would like everyone's input about the situation with Shayuri.

I have received one email, and if I do not receive anymore, then that will be the only input I have to make my decision. So, please let me know how YOU feel.

Should Shayuri be given a final chance, or should we find a replacement? This is your game, too, so I want your input.

Rookseye

Explorer
One vote for Shayuri staying! Sepoto would be tremendously upset if he didn't have his Trenchbucket to kick around, and Rookseye knows all too well how life can sometimes get in the way of a post despite the best of intentions, ;)

Pebele

First Post
Ok, all, sorry about the drama.

Shayuri, the group has spoken in favor of giving you a final chance. I hope that your moving difficulties are all sorted out.

Now, back to the real action!

Shayuri

First Post
I thank you all for your patience.

I'm posting from my own apartment on my own computer on my own internet account again, at last. I foresee no further problems along the lines I've experienced so far.

Time will, I trust, demonstrate that better than any words though.

I shall resume posting. :)

Pebele

First Post
Shayuri said:
I thank you all for your patience.

I'm posting from my own apartment on my own computer on my own internet account again, at last. I foresee no further problems along the lines I've experienced so far.

Time will, I trust, demonstrate that better than any words though.

I shall resume posting. :)
Good to have you back. I hope that there are no hard feelings. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads