• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Q'Barra: Facing Truth OOC

Yeoman

First Post
I have to laugh at this, but since we hadn't reached a decision until later in the day yesterday....I was going to post about knocking all the racks and wood into a pile and burning it to cover our escape. Luckily someone had a better plan! :lol:

Pebele

First Post
Just so that we're all on the same page:

Shayuri hasn't posted in about a week, and has not responded to an email inquiring about his whereabouts. Since this is not the first time that this has happened, I am considering the character abandoned, and I will ghost Trebuchet in any combat situations.

I will try to find a replacement character. If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in creating a character for the campaign, by all means let me know. Otherwise I will put up a recruitment thread.

I know that it is summer and posting has been a bit lax lately on my part as well. I apologize, but hopefully we will be able to get back on track and keep this going.

Shayuri

First Post
Gah...I'm sorry! Getting internet setup in my new place was like pulling teeth!

I would have posted, but I literally had to sit and wait for the damn DSL modem to arrive, because if I hadn't they couldn't deliver it.

Anyway, if there's hard feelings I apologize. If you really dont' want me back...okay. But this won't happen again. I'm in my new apartment. The DSL is finally set up. No more disappearing without -ample- warning.

What do you say?

Pebele

First Post
Shayuri said:
Gah...I'm sorry! Getting internet setup in my new place was like pulling teeth!

I would have posted, but I literally had to sit and wait for the damn DSL modem to arrive, because if I hadn't they couldn't deliver it.

Anyway, if there's hard feelings I apologize. If you really dont' want me back...okay. But this won't happen again. I'm in my new apartment. The DSL is finally set up. No more disappearing without -ample- warning.

What do you say?

Well, this is tough. So, I'm going to leave it up to everyone else. It's their game, too.

So, what do you all say? If you don't want to post here, feel free to email me at Pebele@gmail.com and let me know if you feel that we should give Shayuri a last chance in the game or not.

Shayuri, I'm sorry. If this was the first time, it wouldn't be a problem. But this isn't, so I'm really not sure what to do. I think this is the most fair way.

Shayuri

First Post
I suppose I understand. You've no idea what's been going on over here, and I can't expect you to use information you don't have and can't verify in your decision making process.

It crosses my eyes with frustration, mind you, but not at you so much as the myriad misadventures that led to this point.

I'll accept whatever decision y'all come to though.

Yeoman

First Post
Also, given our recent performance ;) in combat...would you mind terribly if we had backup characters ready? I don't want to have to leave the campaign if Catherine dies.

I've got to see where this is all going. :)

Pebele

First Post
Yeoman said:
Also, given our recent performance ;) in combat...would you mind terribly if we had backup characters ready? I don't want to have to leave the campaign if Catherine dies.

I've got to see where this is all going. :)
No, I don't mind if you have back-up characters ready. If a character dies in combat, that is no reason for the player to leave the game.

Yeoman

First Post
Pebele said:
No, I don't mind if you have back-up characters ready. If a character dies in combat, that is no reason for the player to leave the game.

Cool, some DMs prefer to cycle players out when characters die. I'm glad that isn't the case here!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads