• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Q'Barra: ItEF OOC

doghead

thotd
Urko,

It occured to me that you have no way of knowing whether I actually chose to use the Psionic Weapon feat before I rolled my attack. In these cases, do you want me to let you do the rolling?

On the other hand, it might be possible to do a little fiddle with the dice roller. Give me a moment ...

... It seems that all three rolls can be done at once like this: Spear- att/dam/psidam (1d20+7, 1d6+4, 2d6=[14, 7], [1, 4], [1, 6])

Anyway, let me know how you want to handle it.

thotd

Pebele

First Post
Urko, just a heads up, I'm going to have to wait to post till I see the map. it's sort of difficult to judge the best course of action with a real idea of what the layout is, I'm sure you can understand.

doghead

thotd
Hey Urko

Sorry, not trying to create problems here. Its just every now and then I have a character get all stubborn on me.

I doubt that anyone else will advocate a return to the plantation, and without the others, as you pointed out, it would take hhnn a long time to make it back by himself. Which is why it is such a bind for him. hhnn feels that he made a promise when he signed the contract. Turning his back on that galls him.

thotd

Urko

First Post
No problem - I've been in this position as a player many times (even retiring a character once because to remain in character he couldn't continue to associate with the party). And, as you can see now, HHNN might not get as far from the others as he intended!

Remove ads