• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"I'll try, but it is not garantee. It isn't acute enough to... let me see, maybe if I... I think I have an idea, but it will just push the scanner to his limit. Gives me all information you can on the target to ease my search." once he is given all the information, CPU traffic the scanner to allow a more acute detection. He start to scan the sewer with it, but find his battery not enough and almost lost the signal, so CPU fee dthe device with his own bio-energy.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Use Extra effort to raise the rank of the device by 2. Use the first of two rank to gives Acute[Detect(Life)] and the other one to raise Extended at 3 rank. That should make Detect Life (Accurate, Acute, Radius) with a range increment at 10 000ft range increment (-1 to Notice per 10 000ft.) Now how acute work will be up to you, but I should at least be able to see the difference between a rat and a human (or a super?), and as it is accute, there should not problem to see the ones in the sewers (underground).

I've given a IC reason of Fatigue, as such feat should aks a lot of energy and the battery shouldn't gives enough. I also suppose after that use, teh scanner will be out of function.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
With some help from Highbrow, CPU is able to power the device and determine that there are indeed 5 humans moving west underground, which would corespond to Highbrow's prediction of Hollywood being a good place to surface.

OOC: Highbrow spends a hero point to activate the device for CPU, CPU is now fatigued.

OOC2: Meanwhile, having located the enemy and delt with all other major known threats, you each get one HP

Velmont

First Post
"Hollywood. It's been some times I wanted to go there. Too sad it is in this condition. Hummingbird, you do me a lift? As we don't know the condition fo powerline up to there, I' prefer to make sure to reach it in time."

Rybaer

First Post
"How far is Hollywood from here? You want me to give you a lift again, Highbrow, or are we gonna need to call for a ride?"

Kid Dino is still just hovering in his gigantic dragonfly form.

[sblock]
Hummingbird's player, cuervo96, asked me to NPC his character when he's absent...which will be much of the summer while he's on tour. I can either do that, or you can NPC him. I'm fine with either. For the moment, I'd assume that Hummingbird is cooperative with tracking down the group, giving a lift as necessary to CPU.
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Thanks for passing that on. I'll let you handle him in combat, since that will make things easier. I'll push things along shortly :)

OOC2: Ice, Turret, still with us?

Bront

The man with the probe
Highbrow says, "We should go togeather and fly. We should be able to supprise them if they can't tell we're coming from underground."

He calls for a helecoptor and tells it to not land, but hover just above the ground.

OOC: Now is the time to form a plan of attack folks. Feel free to make suggestions of things for Highbrow and Hummingbird to do as NPCs (H4H can overide them if he's available to do so), as well as for Turret and Ice it seems, looks like we've lost them too :(

Velmont

First Post
OOC: That leaves me and Rybear? Whoa! :\ First things, is there any power source near (if the power is not down in that sector, it shouldn,t be much a problem).

Velmont

First Post
"We have a man that can do earthquakes. I think the best would try to get them in the open. An earthquake is less dangerous in field than inside a buidling. Sadly, there is no field in hollywood, but at least, try to not let him inside a buidling. I can try to stun him, so he can't do anything. Kid Dino should stay in a flying dino form, which should immune him much from the earthquake side effects. Same as Humming bird, who can fly. Both of you could take care of him more easily I think. He has 4 companions, the four of us can get rid of one of them each and as soon as the teammate have been neutralized, we fall back on the main threat." CPU pause for a moment. "Now I understand why I havn't been squad leader. Anyone have something to add to that?"

hero4hire

Explorer
"It is possible that our target possesses oscillatory abilities that extend beyond mere tectonic manipulation. He may be able to produce cohesive beams of kinetic energy by vibrating the very air molecules between himself and a target. Though engaging him in as open as space as possible is tactically our best option given our current evidence. Also, remember he may also divest himself from his non-powered companions to expedite his escape. He has already demonstrated such ruthlessness by abandoning the duo we encountered."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads