• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Velmont

First Post
CPU will surge... hmmm... CPU will also animate as much car as he can (sorry, can't tell how much, my books are still in my boxes) and will order them to cut any retreat to the opponent.

Bront

The man with the probe
Just behind the H, the ground trembles and out pops 4 men in masks, armed and carrying bags, and a 5th, slightly more masive man, simply carrying bags. The ground closes up almost immediately after they appear.

Hummingbird immediately swoops down and rapidly attacks all of them, but misse badly (So bad he doesn't even look good doing it). He makes the extra effort to try again, striking them all, two reel in pain, one looking a bit staggered, before he zooms out again.

Highbrow waits for the others to act.

Ice fires a blast of ice at two of the men (one of the ones Hummingbird seemed to damage, one not). The already injured one reels again from being struck, and seems staggered, the uninjured one falls unconsious.

Kid Dinosaur quickly lands and shifts his form into a Triceritops.

Turret fires his guns at two of the others, one drops unconsious, the other seems staggered.

CPU sends a bursting jolt of electricity into the area, staggering all three who are left standing.

Highbrow's careful planning helps everyone keep going through some fatiging maneuvers.

Round 1
The three men standing (2 armed), stagger a bit, regaining focus.

Hummingbird zooms in again, and strikes them all, one is staggered again, another falls.

Ice sees one not staggered and fires, striking him inefectualy.

Kid Dinosaur charges the man Ice blasted, but runs right by him with his horns.

Turret fires at the staggered man, striking him. The man jerks a bit in pain.

CPU...

OOC: You're up Velmont. 2 left standing, 1 stagered, 1 unarmed. Hummingbird spent 1 Heropoint for a reroll of his second attack.

Velmont

First Post
CPU will blast the two remaing guy, with an area effect, if that doesn't hit any of his allies. If it is too dangerous, he will simply blast the unarmed man.

Bront

The man with the probe
CPU detonates a blast of electricity. The staggered man cries out in pain, but the unarmed man simply steps aside, seemly uneffected.

Highbrow, you're next.

hero4hire

Explorer
Highbrow lays down some suppression fire with his Blaster that hopefully sends the man into a vulnerable spot.

OOC: Highbrow will Aid Another on Hummingbird's attack and then Surges to Aid Another on Ice's with Teamwork that is +5 on thier attack.

Bront

The man with the probe
Highbrow lays down some cover fire.

Round 3
Hummingbird drops down to attack, and is knocked clear back to the H in the hollywood sign. He lands in a heap and is not moving. The unarmed man responsable chuckles, "Lightweight."

Ice blasts the remaining armed man, who colapses in a cold shiver.

Kid Dinosaur charges, and colides with the unarmed man, who doesn't budge.

Turret lays into the unarmed man, but the rail gun only seems effective at tearing the man's shirt, revealing a greyish skin.

CPU...

OOC: Highbrow spent his HP :) There is now opponent standing, and 5 of you standing. I'm liking those odds :]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I got a question before stating my next move, what are the machine around? Any car or any other thing? If there is some car, how likely they will be able to reach the unarmed guy?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads