Question and Answer thread (Potentialy the FAQ thread)

Galphanore

First Post
I'm working on a character with the Energy Form power with the moderate intensity One-Way Transformation drawback which states that it requires hours and certain resources (The character can turn into electricity but I was thinking that he can't turn back unless he goes through a specific machine in a lab that allows him to, essentially, realign his form with being matter, and the process takes 2-3 hours to complete). Originally I was planning on having a headquarters with a lab in it to handle this, but from what I understand of the resolutes they hang out in a main HQ. Is that right? Can I still have a separate HQ and be a resolute? If not, should I spend points on adding the requisite lab equipment to the resolutes HQ?

I guess a good addendum would be : Is this living campaign still active? The last post before mine was in august of last year.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I guess a good addendum would be : Is this living campaign still active? The last post before mine was in august of last year.
No, LS is dead-dead. I only saw your post due to luck (I never played LS). The last discussion thread mentioned it somewhere (here). Sorry!

Remove ads