Question and Answer thread (Potentialy the FAQ thread)

Tinner

First Post
Character Creation Help

Is there an MnM2.0 Character Generator out there anywhere?
Something like an excel spreadsheet that keeps track of points and modifiers.

I know I;m going to sound like a moron, but the math involved in chargen is really giving me fits. :D
It would be awfully handy if there was a program that could handle it for me.

Failing that is there some kind soul that would be willing to build a PC for me? I know where I want to wind up, I just have no idea how to get there. :D

LogicsFate

First Post
Hello, Is the range on emotion control ranged or perception?
It says will, and if it's as far as I can will it then I'll have this planet singing "Why can't we be friends?" in a matter of days :lol:

LogicsFate

First Post
OK, reviewing Alternate powers and Deflect also

As I read it says I can't use the powers at the same time(lets assume there not dynamic)

I have deflect as a free action, can I level a guy with a blast(anouther alt power) and at the end of my turn set up to deflect attacks?

If I have deflect as a reaction?

Shalimar

First Post
Logicsfate,

From my understanding, yes, you could shoot someone with a blast, and then switch to your deflection, but next round if you wanted to blast, you would switch back to blast and would be unable to switch back to deflection at the end of the turn. It makes it important to keep track of which power is the active power at any given time.

Shalimar

First Post
LogicsFate said:
It works that way even if it's a reaction instead of a free action?

Yes, you can only switch once per turn, regardless of the action required to use whichever power, otherwise people would be getting a power that they can use whenever for only a single pp, instead of paying for it seperately, the cost break for alt powers comes in because you can only use one at once, which is very limiting, if you can switch back and forth as rapidly as you like, then its not really a drawback, especially for instant powers like a blast. If you wish to use both more frequently, make them dynamic or just buy both.

Remove ads