Question for Mr. Rouse -Release date for Classes & Races

crazy_cat

Adventurer
Scott_Rouse said:
It makes a great "Happy New Year" gift as well ;)
The mans just a natural salesman !!!!!

Mr Rouse, have you ever considered working for WOTC, perhaps in Brand Management or Marketing? :)

mhensley

First Post
Thornir Alekeg said:
Were you only planning on using Amazon's free shipping? If you pay Standard shipping Amazon is saying the 18th is the cutoff in order to receive the item by December 24th, so it should be fine. In my experiences with Amazon, they have done a good job making sure the things arrived before Christmas.

Ok, here's the deal. At Christmas, my wife and I usually exchange amazon wishlists. This makes the gift-giving a lot easier and we're both sure to get stuff we actually want. Without the free shipping, it's not much of a deal to shop online. Also, saying something will be released on the 18th is not the same thing as it actually being in the warehouse and ready to ship out on the 18th. I was hoping that this book would be something I could put on my wishlist, but as it is, I don't trust that it would actually arrive on time. Oh well, I guess I'll stick with computer games this Christmas. CoD4 just came out and looks sweet. See, there's a company that knows to release stuff in November for the Christmas season.

Oh well, by the time Christmas comes around, I'm sure that every one of the 'secrets' in the book will have been debated to death here anyway and I won't really need to read it at all. Thanks enworld! You just saved me $13.57. ;)

Remove ads