• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question for Stonetop backers - pdf pre-order

innerdude

Legend
Very simple question - if I purchase the pdf pre-order from Backerkit, do I get access to the current beta material right away?

darkbard

Legend
I think so. From the website (I'm a Backer):

"All backers will receive PDFs of both books and additional play aids. The PDFs will be thoroughly bookmarked and hyperlinked to maximize ease of use."

And the FAQ:

"
Will there be a playable draft of the game before the final release?
Yes. The playtest materials will be made available to backers at the close of the campaign. We just need to clean things up a bit before opening the playtest materials to a wider audience."

Which is to say that I have received these materials, but I pledged at start. I believe all backers means all backers, but I cannot confirm that.

Aldarc

Legend
Very simple question - if I purchase the pdf pre-order from Backerkit, do I get access to the current beta material right away?
Sorta right-away. I'm not sure if pre-order and get an automatic download link. Typically from what I've seen - like @darkbard I backed at the outset - people who backed later ask Jeremy Strandberg on the Stonetop or Dungeon World Discord and he gives them access to the dropbox.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads