• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question(s) about the state of Online Gaming

azhrei_fje

First Post
Well...

I am interested in recruiting one or two players for a Tuesday night Pathfinder game (7PM-11PM Eastern Time, currently GMT-4). The problem is that the campaign is almost over! :( I expect there will be less than a couple dozen sessions left. And as anyone joining would be stepping into an existing campaign, it'd be easiest if they could pick up an existing PC to play -- at least for a couple sessions so they could see the party makeup.

We're playing Curse of the Crimson Throne; the party averages 13th level. We use MapTool for our VTT (moving to 1.3.b87 for next Tuesday; no, b87 is not out yet but I'll have it done in a day or two :)) and we use Ventrilo for voice chat. (Yes, we use VC. We prefer VC to be used for in-character stuff and text for the "crunchy bits".) We use a MapTool framework to handle the heavy lifting (lots of macros to do things) and given your background you could pick it up pretty quick.

When that campaign is over I may start another one or I may decide I just need a break!

I'm also playing in a Pathfinder game on Saturday nights (8PM-12AM ET) and the GM in that game has indicated he'd like to have one more player...

ghaladen

Explorer
I'm actually starting up a 2e Dark Sun game on every other Thursdays. We're just using Skype Group Video. Everything else is analog: books, dice, roleplaying. Not bothering with minis since I don't have a whole lot of Dark Sun minis, and since I'm trying to get back to my roots of gaming, sans miniatures et VTTs.

Anyway, if you're interested, let me know. It probably will be recorded and posted up on my YouTube channel, so if you have an issue with your face shown, I can overlay a picture of your character over your video feed so it's just your voice.

Remove ads