• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Race Elimination - Dwarf vs. Eladrin!

Which is your least favorite race?

• Dwarf

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • Eladrin

Votes: 53 54.1%

• Poll closed .

interwyrm

First Post
In the semi final halflings (76) got punted. Elves (46) and eladrin (44) were neck and neck, but the eladrin managed to fey step out of the gallows. Dwarves (25) managed to hold their ground (as they always do).

As before, vote for the race you dislike more, and post commentary!
Go Team Eladrin!

By the way, if this were Dwarf Fortress I would be rooting for dwarves all the way. That game has produced such dwarfy pursuits as

But, as is... I'll cast my vote against the stumpy scotsmen and hope that the flighty fey take home the trophy.

[sblock=Previous Results]

I snagged the following descriptions from infinity's post in the Previous Thread:

In round 6 (the quarterfinal round), the bell tolled for 3 races.
  • Gnomes - 47 votes
  • Half-orcs - 39 votes
  • Half-elves - 26 votes
In round 5, the bell tolled for 5 races. Mengu's description of the results: Longtooth Shifter (31) - lots of dislike for this, I'm guessing some because of certain powerful mechanics, and some because of the were-nature and animalistic looks of the race. Hobgoblin (25), Kobold (23), Goblin (17) - not surprising that MM races are getting eliminated. Tiefling (18) - Weren't these guys supposed to be the "bad boys" everyone was going to fall in love with? Probably due to some unusual choices in imagery and somewhat flopping mechanics for the iconic class expectations from the race, I don't think they met that expectation.

In round 4, the Githerzai, Genasi, Human, Razorclaw and Orc got the boot... Yep, those fiendish humans were finally ditched by the wayside!

In round three we said good(bye?) riddance to Minotaurs, Githyanki, Deva, Changeling, Goliaths and Gnolls.

In round two we eradicated the Kalashtar, Dragonborn, Duergar, Kenku, Bugbears and Warforged.

And in round one we lost the Bladeling, Drow, Wilden, Shadar-Kai, Revenant, and the worst-liked race of them all: Bullywug! [/sblock]

Viashimo

First Post
I accidentally voted dwarf. meant to vote for eladrin.

Dwarves have at least one thing going for them:

BEER (and ales, etc.)

Remove ads